Resilience is the single competency that empowers people to reduce stress, overcome disappointments, embrace new challenges and work effectively with others – and it’s an innate capability that everyone can leverage and improve upon. This dynamic, interactive program raises self-awareness and self-confidence by encouraging participants to see this ability in themselves and others.
Who Should Attend?
Nurses and other healthcare professionals who would like to increase their personal resilience.
Participants’ personal insights will help them to:
- Realize the true source of stress, disappointment and frustration
- Increase mental clarity and focus — better decision-making, fewer mistakes
- See the temporary nature of moods and the enduring nature of well-being
- Understand why people have different reactions to the same situations
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with patients/residents and their families
- Improve relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Trust their ability to get over setbacks and move forward with confidence