Today’s business teams must meet the challenge of working across disciplines and functions in environments characterized by change and uncertainty. Under those circumstances resilience is a critical competency for success. This two-day program focuses on rapport and inclusion, clarity in identifying problems and best practices, and getting alignment with team members who often have conflicting goals and objectives.
Who Should Attend?
Best results are achieved when intact teams learn together.
Participants’ personal insights will help them to:
- Increase their ability to collectively assess situations and focus on solutions to problems
- Talk through and work out opposing views to mutual satisfaction – beyond compromise
- Be aware of others’ readiness to listen
- Provide honest and straightforward feedback
- Trust their ability to make decisions and move forward in times of change and uncertainty